FAQ’S About Venetial Mask Society

Going shopping for some really cool Venetian masks? You have come to the right place. Here at Venetian Mask Society we pride ourselves on customer service. No matter what sort of Venetian mask you are inquiring about, we have it.

For those who have shopped here before you already know the deal. You already know the way it works. For those of you who are new, here is some basic information to get you started.

If there is a problem with my masquerade mask, how can I get in touch with customer service? If you want the quickest response regarding your purchase, email us. This is the best way to get in touch. Normally we will get back to you within 1-2 days, if not sooner. If you wish to write to use, regarding the purchase of your masquerade masks, the address is on our website. Always caption it Venetian Mask Society.

How do the masks come? They come ready-to-wear. They usually come with a ribbon. They are light-weight and very comfortable. You can get them in “stick” format. However, you must specify this. Either way, it will still cost the same price.

How can I return something? First of all, the returns must be presented to us within 2 days of receipt. Once you receive the merchandise in the mail and are not happy, contact us online about it. We will accept the items back, but they can’t be damaged. Wait for a response from us first, though. We have to approve the return first. Then you must ship it back to us in original box and unharmed.

Can I get an exchange? Yes, but again, subject to approval. Once we approve it, send back the item. Indicate in the request which item you want instead. You must also include your RMA number. Without this number, we will not process anything. We can also do repairs. Simply let us know what is wrong on the request from and send it back. With repairs you also must include the RMA number. Any item sent back to us without this number will not be looked at.

Here are some other things you need to know. You will not be refunded the shipping costs. You will only get back the purchase price, which is only up to 70%. The other 30% we use as a restocking fee. If you do return an item without our approval, we will charge you 100% of the re-stocking fee. We will also not be responsible for any items which are lost. Once it’s in your hands, you are responsible for the masquerade mask. This is why we recommended getting insurance on the item. This protects everyone involved.

For more information on us and what masks we can offer, please visit us online. We are here to help you.